My Blog List

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

OMG OMG OMG OMG I am so excited!

As I sit here and munch on refried beans, I can barely contain myself with excitement.  First off, the move to Orlando may not happen like we wanted.  I dont have enough time to go into it, but somethings happened and I will come back at a later date to explain.

So without further ado, I am now a big sister!!  OMG I am so excited about this.  My father was separated from my mom when I was a baby.  He ended up getting another woman pregnant.  My parents got back together and then eventually divorced when I was in 5th grade.  It was right after they divorced that dad told me that I had a sibling.  Because the other woman wouldnt contact him after the fact, he had no idea if the baby was a boy or girl.  After becoming an adult, I began searching and searching and searching.  Dad has even hired PI's to no avail.  Well, he told me that Sunday he talked with the husband of the woman whom had given birth to my sibling.  In all of my searches, I had listed on a genealogy board that I was looking for this woman and her child.  The child found my post on Monday and emailed me.  I have a brother!!!  He is two years younger than me.  This is so surreal.  I have talked to him by email several times and have received pictures of him.  He is my father's child because he looks just like my dad when dad was his age.  OMG OMG OMG OMG  I am ecstatic.  I cant contain myself. lol 

Ok, need to go.  Got lots to do.  Promise, I will come back and give details on the Orlando situation.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! How crazy is that?! Can't wait to hear the Orlando story too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I hope you enjoy getting to know your little brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Stacy!! I am so happy for you to finally find this out! Hopefully you will be able to become close now that you have found each other! I have a half sister and 2 half brothers that I haven't seen in over 30 yrs!!

    ReplyDelete